Thứ Sáu, 4 tháng 6, 2010

Sick of complaints!

Today in my company, there is a lady who has been having to face with some difficutlities in works come and complain to me about her problems. She kept complaining to me since last week, on a coffee show that on that very first time, I felt really sympathised with her. However, yesterday she came and we had a talk again, I suggested to her some ways to solve her problems and asked her to be patient. This morning, she started them all over again to me, comming, talking and asking me to help her with almost all the works that I advised her to do yesterday. I am so annoy but I still helpped her to finish those very tiny things in a small time.

Then, you guess what? She keep on complaining to me!!! WTF

I ignored

She asked me to call my friend for helping her, asked me to go with her right now to get documents. Then I am starting to lose my patience. I did her a great favour, that is, not to give her any more advices, but to execute her work in a straighterway! I solved her concern in 5 minutes and avoided going with her in the afternoon! The results never come easily for the man who is easy to be frustrated. Ofcourse!

Then I told her frankly to stay away from me! To try her really better!

It's frustrated when someone keep complaining all the time. Although making a complaint meants that she/he is seeing and trying to face the challenge and may find the way to overcome it. But, to me, it's really frustrated, annoyed!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét